"The improviser’s skills use emotion, action and imagination to produce a story, characters, props — and a world — out of thin air. This rich creative experience is powerfully satisfying to the brain, which feasts on the activity and the joy of discovering moments and scenes that range from wildly comic to wonderfully compelling. The process of brain-to-brain and social-emotional interaction makes improvisation training uniquely effective for strengthening the capacity to cope with uncertainty, manage anxiety and boost the creative thinking that is so essential to navigating an increasingly complex world." The Mental Health Benefits Of Improv
Improv is producing something onstage from little more than a suggestion and your own imagination.
There is technique that can help you be great at it! (We teach that!)
For actors, acting is all about reacting-responding naturally to what has been said or done onstage. Since acting is reacting, there is nothing that will build your acting skills faster than improv.
Classes are lead and taught by long time sag/aftra union actress, award winning short filmmaker, producer, screenwriter,
- Sun, Sep 26DallasThis fun, 5 ½ hour workshop will cover basics and some intermediate techniques for great Improv acting. All participants will finish the day with a green screen scene utilizing the improv techniques learned. Yes, and, you will receive that footage too!!!
- Wed, Oct 13ZoomThis five-week course introductory course is geared towards anyone interested in learning the foundation of voice over technique. With an emphasis on story telling and strong acting, we’ll cover commercials, animation, script analysis, improvising for voice over, and getting comfortable behind the m
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDHire us to come teach at your company. Recent bookings include, Top Golf, Fidelity and Cigna. We teach improv for team-building, leadership and sales technique and we laugh while doing it. Since 2013, Wendy Pennington has worked with countless companies. See our rave reviews!
- Time is TBDLocation TBDContact us to set up a workshop at your company! Companies such as Baylor University, Radar Security systems, Cigna, SEC-registered investment advisors and more have hired us. Recently, Lifetime Televisions, "Little Women Dallas," hired Wendy and featured her teaching Improv to Amanda.
- Sun, Sep 05DallasThis fun, 5 ½ hour workshop will cover basics and some intermediate techniques for great Improv acting. All participants will finish the day with a green screen scene utilizing the improv techniques learned. Yes, and, you will receive that footage too!!!